A 4% Sanitation Fee will be added to all checks to cover increased cleaning procedures.
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
Thanks for coming to the show and supporting live music! In order to support the business and the cause, we ask that you respect our Two Item Minimum Purchase policy for all guests seated at tables. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way towards recovery!
All seating placement at the discretion of venue staff and in accordance with VA Covid guidelines.
Please be assured that Jammin Java has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
– All staff will wear masks at all times.
– Social distancing will be enforced.
– All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
– Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
– Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
– Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
– We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
– The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
– Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
– Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
– If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
– If you have any questions or concerns, please firstname.lastname@example.org
From late night jam sessions at the University of Virginia to main stages at venues and festivals throughout the country, Kendall Street Company has broken the mold of improvised rock and enters a world of jazz-grass infused psychedelic bliss. With no two shows ever the same, word of mouth has quickly grown a ravenous fanbase eager to hear their favorite studio tracks explored and extended as part of a live community. As seasoned KSC fans can tell you, any one of their songs could easily turn from a fun sing-along, into a cacophonous headbanging garage-rock soundscape or Klezmer-disco dance party, and then resolve into a peaceful ambience that evokes nostalgia of your childhood.
Averaging over 100 shows per year since 2013, the band is currently comprised of Louis Smith [Acoustic guitar, vocals], Brian Roy [Bass, vocals], Ryan Wood [Drums], Ben Laderberg [Electric guitar], and Jake Vanaman [Saxophone]. For such a young band, their accomplishments are sincere. Kendall Street has performed at festivals such as Lockn’, Roosterwalk, Floydfest, Resonance, and Domefest and has opened for acts such as Papadosio, Umphrey’s McGee, Tauk, and Leftover Salmon. All the while, the band has proudly released three records and two EPs. Their most recent 2019 release, “Lunar Dude” showcases their versatility and virtuosity, and was met with overwhelming support.
2020 is building up to be the biggest year yet for the band. Along with two (or perhaps three) new records on the horizon, their upcoming Winter/Spring tour will take them all across the country in Woody Guthrie fashion. From Louisiana to Texas, Colorado to Wisconsin, Ohio to Boston, New York City and more, the band has no intent of slowing down any time soon. See you on the road!