A 4% Sanitation Fee will be added to all checks to cover increased cleaning procedures.
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
Thanks for coming to the show and supporting live music! In order to support the business and the cause, we ask that you respect our Two Item Minimum Purchase policy for all guests seated at tables. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way towards recovery!
All seating placement at the discretion of venue staff and in accordance with VA Covid guidelines.
Please be assured that Jammin Java has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
– All staff will wear masks at all times.
– Social distancing will be enforced.
– All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
– Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
– Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
– Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
– We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
– The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
– Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
– Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
– If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
– If you have any questions or concerns, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Yasmin Williams is an acoustic fingerstyle guitarist with an unorthodox, modern style of playing. Her music has been commonly described as refreshing, relaxing, and unique and has been called some of the most imaginative guitar music out today. She utilizes various techniques including alternate tunings, percussive hits, and lap tapping in her music to great effect. She has won various local talent shows, was a finalist in the Rolling Stones Young Gun guitar competition, was the Grand prize winner of New York University’s Ultra Violet Live talent show, and won the Gold Prize in the Instrumental category of the Mid-Atlantic Song Contest. She has been featured on several radio and television programs including New Sounds Soundcheck Podcast, NPR’s Weekend Edition Saturday show, NPR All Songs Considered, Woodsongs Old Time Radio Hour, along with high profile magazine features such as Rolling Stone Magazine, Paste Magazine, Vintage Guitar Magazine, and others.She grew up in northern Virginia where various genres of music from smooth jazz to hip-hop were played in her household. She was introduced to the guitar after playing the video game Guitar Hero 2 and became interested in playing the guitar in 2009. She begged her parents to buy her a real electric guitar and once she received her first guitar and amplifier, she taught herself how to play the guitar by ear. After a few years of playing the electric guitar, she taught herself how to play the bass guitar, 12 string guitar, and classical guitar before eventually deciding to switch her focus to the acoustic guitar because of the instrument’s versatility. While in high school, she released her first EP Serendipity in 2012, which she recorded and mixed herself.She graduated from New York University with a BM in Music Theory and Composition in December 2017. Her first album, Unwind, was released on May 4, 2018 and is available on all major streaming services and Bandcamp. The album has charted highly on several Amazon and iTunes charts including top paid albums, including charting at #7 on Amazon’s top paid albums and #1 on iTunes‘s Folk chart, and charted at #15 on Billboard’s Heatseekers chart. Her second album, Urban Driftwood, was released on January 29, 2021 by Spinster Sounds and has been featured in Pitchfork, The Washington Post, Rolling Stone, NPR, and other publications.