A 4% Sanitation Fee will be added to all checks to cover increased cleaning procedures.
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
Thanks for coming to the show and supporting live music! In order to support the business and the cause, we ask that you respect our Two Item Minimum Purchase policy for all guests seated at tables. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way towards recovery!
All seating placement at the discretion of venue staff and in accordance with VA Covid guidelines.
Please be assured that Jammin Java has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
– All staff will wear masks at all times.
– Social distancing will be enforced.
– All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
– Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
– Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
– Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
– We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
– The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
– Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
– Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
– If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
– If you have any questions or concerns, please email@example.com
100% of the proceeds of this concert benefits David Cook’s Team for a Cure at the 2020 Race for Hope – DC. The Race for Hope-DC, a 5K course in the nation’s capital, is one of the largest fundraisers in the country benefiting the brain tumor community and the proceeds support the National Brain Tumor Society. David and his fans have raised close to $1.5 million since 2009 in support of this cause!
After a decade of cutting his teeth in the trenches of the Midwest music scene, David Cook immediately launched to stardom following his American Idol Season 7 win – breaking several Billboard chart records when 14 of his songs debuted on the Hot Digital Songs chart and 11 of his songs debuted on the Hot 100. Cook has since gone on to sell more than 2 million albums (including his platinum-certified eponymous album) and, collectively, more than 5 million tracks (including two platinum-certified singles) worldwide. After a move to Nashville, TN, David continued to find success, not only for himself (his 2015 studio album, DIGITAL VEIN, debuted in the top 5 on the Billboard Pop Chart), but also as a writer for other artists. Cook continues to tour throughout the world in support of his multiple hits. 2018 brought an exciting new EP from Cook – CHROMANCE, featuring the single Gimme Heartbreak – and also marked David’s Broadway debut, starring as Charlie Price in the Tony Award-winning Broadway hit musical KINKY BOOTS. And this past fall, Cook kicked off a highly-anticipated Acoustic Tour and released his first new music since starring on Broadway with his single, Death of Me.