A 4% Sanitation Fee will be added to all checks to cover increased cleaning procedures.
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
Thanks for coming to the show and supporting live music! In order to support the business and the cause, we ask that you respect our Two Item Minimum Purchase policy for all guests seated at tables. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way towards recovery!
All seating placement at the discretion of venue staff and in accordance with VA Covid guidelines.
Please be assured that Jammin Java has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
– All staff will wear masks at all times.
– Social distancing will be enforced.
– All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
– Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
– Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
– Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
– We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
– The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
– Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
– Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
– If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
– If you have any questions or concerns, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon Tyler Wiley is a seasoned touring/ session musician who has performed with a diverse range of acts such as Sister Hazel, Stephen Kellogg, and Ron Holloway. He was a member of the Americana band Melodime and is a frequent collaborator of country songwriter Kevin MaC.
After Wiley wrote and recorded his debut solo album, performing all of the instruments himself, he assembled a band of his close friends to bring the music to life. The band the Virginia Choir is made up of a seasoned musicians who have performed with Keller Williams, Curtis Grimes, and The Dirty River Boys, as well as jazz ensembles and pit orchestras around the Northern Virginia area. The diverse band is becoming known for energetic live performances and masterful musicianship. The band’s first EP will be released in early 2021. Wiley’s full length solo album, “The Longing” will debut in May 2021.