A 4% Sanitation Fee will be added to all checks to cover increased cleaning procedures.
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
Thanks for coming to the show and supporting live music! In order to support the business and the cause, we ask that you respect our Two Item Minimum Purchase policy for all guests seated at tables. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way towards recovery!
All seating placement at the discretion of venue staff and in accordance with VA Covid guidelines.
Please be assured that Jammin Java has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
– All staff will wear masks at all times.
– Social distancing will be enforced.
– All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
– Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
– Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
– Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
– We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
– The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
– Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
– Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
– If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
– If you have any questions or concerns, please email@example.com
Hailing from the suburbs of Northern Virginia, Rock and Roll trio Graffiti
Soundstage”s message is all about capturing the essence of rock as well as being a
new take on a classic sound. With members Aidan Bashore (Bass/Vocals), Evan
Denicola (Guitar/Vocals), and Tommy Kowalski (Drums/Percussion).
They spread the sound of rock and roll to a new generation of listeners with
their Bluesy and Hard rocking originals and their beloved covers, they admire classic
influences such as Cream and Hendrix to modern influences such as The Blacks Keys,
John Mayer and Rival sons and With dozens of shows played in DC, MD, VA, DE
and the finals of Jammin Java’s 21st mid Atlantic BOTB, Graffiti Soundstage always
makes it their priority to bring the most hard hitting and memorable live shows they
have to offer.