Rahmein Presents Couples Therapy: A Comedy Show
Add to Calendar
Couples Therapy is your scheduled appointment to laugh about relationships and single strife.
The show is a hilarious round-table discussion featuring comics and willing audience members, led by coupling failure Rahmein Mostafavi. You'll laugh your aching heart out about love, dating, sex, single-hood, and married life -- cuz what else CAN you do?!
Please note: Shows may be audio recorded for potential use in a Couples Therapy podcast.
What We Are Doing
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
- Our total capacity has been reduced to just 75 people to take into account social distancing.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
- We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
- The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
- Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
I understand that by purchasing a ticket to this show I accept the potential risks, including, but not limited to the potential short-term and long-term complications related to COVID-19, and will not hold Brindley Brothers LLC liable.
227 Maple Ave E
Vienna, VA, 22180