Add to Calendar
Dan Navarro’s journey began as a songwriter, often with the late Eric Lowen, for artists as diverse as Pat Benatar (the Grammy-nominated “We Belong”) , The Bangles, Jackson Browne, Dave Edmunds, The Temptations, Dionne Warwick, The Triplets, Dutch star Marco Borsato, and Austin outlaw legend Rusty Weir.
For over thirty years, Dan Navarro has written, sung, played and acted his way through a rich and varied career...
In the 1990s and 2000s, Dan and Eric recorded and toured as the acclaimed acoustic duo Lowen & Navarro until Eric’s retirement in 2009 (and passing in 2012). Dan has transitioned smoothly into a busy solo career over the past dozen years, touring nationally almost constantly.
In 2009, after more than 20 years and 12 CDs and digital albums with Lowen & Navarro, Dan released the spirited “Live at McCabe’s”, backed by his pals, Austin’s now-disbanded country-rock powerhouse, Stonehoney. His new album, “Shed My Skin”, produced by Steve Postell, is out now.
Dan has a 22-year-old son, thinks sleep is for babies and is a known abuser of acoustic guitars.
He has advocated for artists and songwriters, on behalf of SAG-AFTRA, the Nashville Songwriters Assn Int’l, Folk Allaince International, SoundExchange, The Recording Academy, musicFIRST, BMI and the musicFIRST Coalition, including testimony in Washington before the Senate Judiciary Committee and the Copyright Royalty Board. Dan is on the National and Local Boards of SAG-AFTRA and is a Trustee on the AFM / SAG-AFTRA Intellectual Property Rights Distribution Fund.
Dan maintains a parallel career as a voice actor and singer, in major films like The Playmobil Movie (coming in November, 2019), Pirates of the Caribbean 5, The Book Of Life, Rio (on the Oscar®-nominated song “Real In Rio”), The Lorax, Oscar® winners Coco and Happy Feet; TV series Family Guy, American Dad, Elena of Avalor, Sofia the First and Prison Break; records with Neil Young, Andrea Bocelli, Luis Miguel, Jose Feliciano, Janiva Magness, and Jon Anderson of Yes; hit video games Red Dead Redemption II, Fallout 4 and Uncharted 4, and hundreds of TV ads for Honda, McDonald’s, Coca-Cola, Nationwide, Subaru, Shakey’s and more.
What We Are Doing
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
- Our total capacity has been reduced to just 75 people to take into account social distancing.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
- We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
- The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
- Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
I understand that by purchasing a ticket to this show I accept the potential risks, including, but not limited to the potential short-term and long-term complications related to COVID-19, and will not hold Brindley Brothers LLC liable.
227 Maple Ave E
Vienna, VA, 22180