A Song & A Slice (indoors + Distanced!): Terra Firma
Add to Calendar
A 4% Sanitation Fee will be added to all checks to cover increased cleaning procedures.
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
What We Are Doing
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
- Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
- We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
- The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
- Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Terra Firma is a soul and jazz band based in the DC Metro Area, featuring lead singer Kemi Adegoroye, pianist Joshua Jenkins, bassist Benjamin Rikhoff, and drummer Angel Bethea. Since their debut performance in front of over 400 people at DC venue Union Stage, they've appeared on WPFW 89.3 FM, at Virginia music club Jammin' Java, and at a series of live events and virtual concerts, and have been featured in The Washington Post. They are currently working to bring their eclectic and unique sound to new stages nationally and internationally, while maintaining their commitment to the local community.
"Unbreakable" Alicia Keys (Terra Firma Cover): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG8wPTLzW4E
227 Maple Ave E
Vienna, VA, 22180