A Song & A Slice (Indoors + Distanced!): SAMA
Add to Calendar
A 4% Sanitation Fee will be added to all checks to cover increased cleaning procedures.
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
Thanks for coming to the show and supporting live music! In order to support the business and the cause, we ask that you respect our Two Item Minimum Purchase policy for all guests seated at tables. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way towards recovery!
All seating placement at the discretion of venue staff and in accordance with VA Covid guidelines.
Please be assured that Jammin Java has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
- Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
- We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
- The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
- Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email@example.com
Virginia-based pop-rock band SAMA celebrates a triumphant return to Jammin' Java after a grueling pandemic pause. The band is currently promoting their debut EP release titled "I Want the World" available everywhere that music is sold/ downloaded/ streamed. SAMA brings a fresh blend of pop-inspired melodies, rich harmonies, percussive rhythms and an emphasis on his thought-provoking lyrics to the forefront of their music. In the tradition of bands like One Republic, NEEDTOBREATHE, and Oh Honey, SAMA's music pass the test whether performed stripped down and acoustic, or with the energy of a full band backing. Over the years, SAMA front-man Osama Malik has been supported by a cadre of friends and talented musicians who he has assembled into his band for records and live performances. Malik himself often switches instruments guitar, ukulele, mandolin, piano, sax, and drums - sometimes during the same song. This approach has allowed Malik to bring an infinite combination of styles and configurations to suit his mood or the venue from solo guitar performances, to mandolin/sax duos, to hand percussion for smaller venues, or full rock configurations for clubs and big stages.
227 Maple Ave E
Vienna, VA, 22180