A Song & A Slice (Indoors + Distanced!): Moose Jaw
Add to Calendar
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
Thanks for coming to the show and supporting live music! In order to support the business and the cause, we ask that you respect our Two Item Minimum Purchase policy for all guests seated at tables. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way towards recovery!
All seating placement at the discretion of venue staff and in accordance with VA Covid guidelines.
Please be assured that Jammin Java has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
- Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
- We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
- The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
- Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE BAND
Rooted in the high lonesome sound of the 1940’s - sullied by an affinity for cheap brews, swampy southern rock anthems, and stamped with an outlaw country attitude: Moose Jaw brings the timeless tradition of American roots music into a new era. They focus on putting a new spin on the old-time tales of ramblers, rovers, and revivals has led them to be featured on National Public Radio and an intimate performance for his Holiness the Dalai Lama. Since 2016, audiences from all walks of life have hooted and hollered at Moose Jaw’s blazing fast, workin’ class, and often crass brand of bluegrass.
227 Maple Ave E
Vienna, VA, 22180