A Song & A Slice (Indoors + Distanced!): Karen Jonas
Add to Calendar
A 4% Sanitation Fee will be added to all checks to cover increased cleaning procedures.
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
Thanks for coming to the show and supporting live music! In order to support the business and the cause, we ask that you respect our Two Item Minimum Purchase policy for all guests seated at tables. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way towards recovery!
All seating placement at the discretion of venue staff and in accordance with VA Covid guidelines.
Please be assured that Jammin Java has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
- Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
- We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
- The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
- Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Jonas is a Country and Americana singer, songwriter, and performer from Fredericksburg, Va. Her colorful songwriting grabbed national attention immediately upon the release of her 2014 debut album “Oklahoma Lottery,” leading to international praise for her following albums: 2016’s confident “Country Songs,” and 2018’s swanky “Butter.” 2019’s honest “Lucky, Revisited,” an “action packed overview of Jonas’ finest songwriting” (Glide Magazine), debuted at #13 on the EuroAmericana Chart.
Sevenyears of non-stop touring have produced a smoldering live act with a steady band of seasoned pros, featuring guitarist Tim Bray’s vibrant contributions. Together they’ve shared stages with Dale Watson, Alabama, Joe Ely, Bob Schneider, The Lone Bellow, Brandy Clark, Robert Earl Keen, Amanda Shires and dozens more—lighting up venues around the country from intimate house concerts and listening rooms to rowdy honky-tonks and outdoor festivals. Jonas was an official showcasing artist at SXSW 2019, nominated for 2018 ”Best Honky Tonk Female" Ameripolitan Award. She was recently named “Best Country/Americana Artist” by the Washington (DC) Area Music Awards and Americana Category Gold in the 2019 Mid-Atlantic Song Contest. All of this building excitement culminates in 2020’s “The Southwest Sky and Other Dreams” featuring Jonas’s strongest writing to date, backed by vivacious, intricate arrangements with a Southwestern flair.
227 Maple Ave E
Vienna, VA, 22180