A Song & A Slice (Indoors + Distanced!): Fellowcraft
Add to Calendar
Thanks for coming to the show and supporting live music! In order to support the business and the cause, we ask that you respect our Two Item Minimum Purchase policy for all guests seated at tables. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way towards recovery!
All seating placement at the discretion of venue staff and in accordance with VA Covid guidelines
This is an indoor, seated, socially-distanced show! Please be assured that Jammin Java has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
- Our total capacity has been greatly reduced to take into account social distancing.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
- We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
- The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
- Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
ABOUT THE SHOW:
Fellowcraft is an indie prog band from Washington DC. Jon Ryan MacDonald founded the band in 2014, but it was not a serious endeavor initially. By 2016, after the addition of Brandon Williams (bass), they had quickly become a familiar face in the local DC music scene. After years of playing the local venue circuit, the band underwent a major rebrand, and embraced a whole new sound when Pablo Anton (lead guitar) and Zach Martin (drums) joined in early 2019. Their unique sound, which includes a myriad of rock styles, sets them apart from other bands. Classic rock, blues, folk, R&B, prog - no matter how you call it - the quartet always sounds authentic.
Fellowcraft are known for their energetic stage performance and have been very active for the past four years, playing almost everywhere in DC (the Black Cat, Pie Shop, DC9, Rock and Roll Hotel, Union Stage, and even the hallowed 9:30 Club), touring the east coast and Mexico (where they’ve graced the stage at the legendary El Plaza Condesa in Mexico City, and performed at the Hell and Heaven 2020 festival).
They’ve shared the stage with Rainbow Kitten Surprise, Asesino, QBO, Phil Anselmo, Static-X, Amon Amarth, Deep Purple, Powerwolf and Manowar, among many others. In 2019, their single “Hold The Line” won a Wammie (Washington Area Music Award) for Best Rock Song, and in 2020 they were nominated for Best Hard Rock Band for the single “Glimmer of Faith”.
227 Maple Ave E
Vienna, VA, 22180