A Song & A Slice (Indoors + Distanced!): Bachelor Boys Band Presents Battle of The Decades - 80's vs 90's Hits
Add to Calendar
A 4% Sanitation Fee will be added to all checks to cover increased cleaning procedures.
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
Thanks for coming to the show and supporting live music! In order to support the business and the cause, we ask that you respect our Two Item Minimum Purchase policy for all guests seated at tables. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way towards recovery!
All seating placement at the discretion of venue staff and in accordance with VA Covid guidelines.
Please be assured that Jammin Java has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
- Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
- We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
- The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
- Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email@example.com
The Bachelor Boys Band in partnership with Jammin Java present a new concert series entitled Battle of the Decades. For each concert the Bachelor Boys will pick music from two decades to battle it out in consecutive sets, and the crowd can decide which truly had the greatest hits. For the first concert they'll be presenting a classic showdown of the 80's vs the 90's.
About Bachelor Boys Band: Founded in 2012, the Bachelor Boys Band has been setting the industry standard for event music in the United States ever since. Our musicians are passionate about creating memorable events. Their talent and experience guarantees that every Bachelor Boys event is seamless, so clients can focus on life rather than stressing over the details.
As students of music, studio regulars, and touring sound engineers for high profile bands, we started performing together in 2012. These gigs quickly turned into requests to perform at private events and festivals. We loved seeing the joy and full dance floors that we could bring to these events. We perfected our event planning, expanded our repertoire, added members to the band–and the rest is history!
Some Bands & Artists We've Performed With:
227 Maple Ave E
Vienna, VA, 22180