(Indoors + Distanced!) John Kadlecik Solo Acousti'Lectric
Add to Calendar
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
Thanks for coming to the show and supporting live music! In order to support the business and the cause, we ask that you respect our Two Item Minimum Purchase policy for all guests seated at tables. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way towards recovery!
All seating placement at the discretion of venue staff and in accordance with VA Covid guidelines.
Please be assured that Jammin Java has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
- Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
- We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
- The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
- Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email@example.com
ABOUT THE SHOW
John Kadlecik is a singer, songwriter, and musician who can play most string instruments, but is primarily known for being a guitar-slinging sideman and vocalist to Grateful Dead members Phil Lesh and Bob Weir in the band Furthur. An original co-founder of the group Dark Star Orchestra, John has been performing improvisational-oriented shows regularly since the late 1980’s and has performed worldwide for the better part of the last 30+ years. After performing with Hammond B3 master Melvin Seals many times over the years, John became a full-time member of Melvin Seals & JGB in 2019 and continues to play with JGB to excited audiences nationwide. His work also includes several studio releases of original music, and he is currently active with his solo Acousti’Lectric show, Melvin Seals & JGB, The John Kadlecik Band, Keller Williams Grateful Gospel, and “supergroup” the Golden Gate Wingmen.
227 Maple Ave E
Vienna, VA, 22180